sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2020

Voyeur's Blood - The Dawning Of Post-Mortal Enlightenment


Banda(s) / Band(s): Voyeur's Blood
Álbum / Album: The Dawning Of Post-Mortal Enlightenment
Ano / Year: 2020
Tipo / Type: Full-length
Rótulo / Label: Final Agony Records
Gênero(s) / Genre(s): Raw Black Metal
Tema(s) lírico / Lyrical theme(s): N/A
País / Country: United States


Tracklist:
1. Rejuvenation In The Waters Of Blood & Filth
2. What Is The Final Word... I Will Show Thee With Great Disdain
3. I Am In Hell... I Am His Will... I Am The Trinity Of Fire & Death
4. Down Below... I, Still Above Their Saints, Turn The Wheel Of Morality, Blind & Crippled
5. Night's Carnage
6. Falling Tears Of The Golden
******************************
Total playing time: 27:15


Download * yadi.sk
Download * Mediafire
mp3@CBR320kbps

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário