Banda(s) / Band(s): Star Devourer
Álbum / Album: Contact
Ano / Year: 2019
Tipo / Type: Full-length
Rótulo / Label: Self-released
Gênero(s) / Genre(s): Black Metal/Ambient
Tema(s) lírico / Lyrical theme(s): Cosmos, Science Fiction, Space Horror
País / Country: China
Tracklist:
01. Approaching Mars 01:07
02. Contact (Phase I) 12:06
03. Interdimensional Fracture 00:59
04. The Arrival (Phase I) 07:33
05. Nuclea 01:50
06. The Arrival (Phase II) 08:01
07. Oblivion 13:10
08. Contact (Phase II) 10:47
******************************
Total playing time: 55:33
Álbum / Album: Contact
Ano / Year: 2019
Tipo / Type: Full-length
Rótulo / Label: Self-released
Gênero(s) / Genre(s): Black Metal/Ambient
Tema(s) lírico / Lyrical theme(s): Cosmos, Science Fiction, Space Horror
País / Country: China
Tracklist:
01. Approaching Mars 01:07
02. Contact (Phase I) 12:06
03. Interdimensional Fracture 00:59
04. The Arrival (Phase I) 07:33
05. Nuclea 01:50
06. The Arrival (Phase II) 08:01
07. Oblivion 13:10
08. Contact (Phase II) 10:47
******************************
Total playing time: 55:33
Download * Mediafire
mp3@CBR320kbps
Bandcamp
mp3@CBR320kbps
Bandcamp

Hi, both links are working but there's nothing on them. Files no longer available. Can you re-upload them, please? Thank you.
ResponderExcluir