
Banda(s) / Band(s): Self-Inflicted Violence
Álbum / Album: Fell to the Veil of Darkness and Extinction
Ano / Year: 2009
Tipo / Type: Compilation
Rótulo / Label: Akousmatikoi Underground
Gênero(s) / Genre(s): Depressive Black Metal/Post-Black Metal/Atmospheric Black Metal
Tema(s) lírico / Lyrical theme(s): Self-Destruction, The Cosmos, Humanity
País / Country: United Kingdom
Tracklist:
Fell to the Veils of Darknes
1. Self-Inflicted Violence - Side I - A Billion Bastards (7:57)
2. Self-Inflicted Violence - Side I - End (12:15)
Extinction
3. Self-Inflicted Violence - Side II - A Mental Cancer of Liquids (12:43)
4. Self-Inflicted Violence - Side II - My Self-Direction of Human Illusion (7:21)
******************************
Total playing time: 40:16
Download * Mediafire
Download * Narod
Álbum / Album: Fell to the Veil of Darkness and Extinction
Ano / Year: 2009
Tipo / Type: Compilation
Rótulo / Label: Akousmatikoi Underground
Gênero(s) / Genre(s): Depressive Black Metal/Post-Black Metal/Atmospheric Black Metal
Tema(s) lírico / Lyrical theme(s): Self-Destruction, The Cosmos, Humanity
País / Country: United Kingdom
Tracklist:
Fell to the Veils of Darknes
1. Self-Inflicted Violence - Side I - A Billion Bastards (7:57)
2. Self-Inflicted Violence - Side I - End (12:15)
Extinction
3. Self-Inflicted Violence - Side II - A Mental Cancer of Liquids (12:43)
4. Self-Inflicted Violence - Side II - My Self-Direction of Human Illusion (7:21)
******************************
Total playing time: 40:16
Download * Mediafire
Download * Narod
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário