segunda-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2014

Dodsferd - Cursing Your Will to Live


Banda(s) / Band(s): Dodsferd
Álbum / Album: Cursing Your Will to Live
Ano / Year: 2007
Tipo / Type: Full-length
Rótulo / Label: Moribund Records
Gênero(s) / Genre(s): Black Metal
Tema(s) lírico / Lyrical theme(s): Misanthropy, Death, Negativity, Suicide
País / Country: Greece


Tracklist:
1.All Of Them Are Dead
2.Hypocritic Shitfuckers Still Breathing
3.You Called It Resurrection, I Call It A Fairytale
4.Failure Was Described as Religion, as Heresy
5.I Was Challenged to Enter the Gates of Blasphemy
6.Under A Broken Cross, I Buried Your World
7.Standing at the Ashes of A Forsaken Kingdom
8.Cursing Your Will to Live
9.Your Death, My Propitiation
10.I Kept Standing with Disgust
*************************
Total playing time: 1:07:51


Download * yadi.sk
mp3@CBR320kbps + Covers

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário